Trademark, is a recognizable sign, design or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others. The trademark owner can be an individual, business organization, or any legal entity. A trademark may be located on a package, a label, a voucher or on the product itself. Trademark Symbol TM.
Benefits of Trademark
The registration of a trade mark confers upon the owner the exclusive right to the use of the registered trade mark and indicate so by using the symbol (R) in relation to the goods or services in respect of which the mark is registered and seek the relief of infringement in appropriate courts in the country. The exclusive right is however subject to any conditions entered on the register such as limitation of area of use etc. Also, where two or more persons have registered identical or nearly similar mark due to special circumstances such exclusive right does not operate against each other.
What purpose the Trademark system serves ?
- It identifies the actual physical origin of goods and services. The brand itself is the seal of authenticity.
- It guarantees the identity of the origin of goods and services.
- It stimulates further purchase.
- It serves as a badge of loyalty and affiliation.
- It may enable consumer to make a lifestyle or fashion statement.
We are having various Indian Standard organization certification programme for our valuable clients.
- ISO 9001: 2008 is an international standard related to quality management system, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities.
- ISO 14001:2004 Serves as a tool to improve environmental performance. Provides a systematic way of managing an organization's environmental affairs.
- ISO 22000 standard intends to define the food safety management requirements for companies that need to meet and exceed food safety regulations all over the world. One standard that encompasses all the consumer and market needs. It speeds and simplifies processes without compromising other quality or safety management systems. It is an international certification standard that defines the requirements of food safety management systems. It can be used by all organizations, in the supply chain - from farmers to food services, to processing, transportation, storage, retail and packaging.
- ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System is intended to be suitable for several different types of use, Definition of new information security management processes.Use by organizations to provide relevant information about information security to customers.
- ISO 13485 is an international standard, recognized throughout the world for establishing a business management system specific to the medical device industry & applicable to organizations that manufacture private label medical devices, in vitro diagnostic medical devices, and medical components.
- OHSAS 18001 is a voluntary document that establishes the requirements for an effective OH&S MS. This document was developed to help companies control OH&S risks and improve overall performance.
- EN 16001:2009 standards provides a comprehensive set of controls designed to help organizations establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy efficiency.